1. Use HP Storage Format Tool to format the SD/HDSC and make it as a DOS Boot Disk.
2. Copy all file from Windows 98 Boot Disk(A:) into SD/HDSC (from bootdisk.com)
3. Download and ghost.exe and smartdrv.exe into SD/HDSC (from google)
4. In EEEPC's BIOS, set the SD/HDSC as the first boot drive (you can see the name of the SD/HDSC, NOT SSD). Put SD/HDSC infront of SSD in BIOS.
5. Boot EEEPC by the SD/HDSC. (now C: is SD/HDSC)
6. Use ghost.exe to copy the SD/HDSC to SSD by using DISK-to-DISK function to make SSD bootable.
7. Copy i386 folder into the SD/HDSC
8. Copy ASUS's driver CD into the SD/HDSC
9. In EEEPC's BIOS, set SSD as the first boot drive.
10. Boot the EEEPC by SSD (now C: is SSD)
11. Run smartdrv.exe to improve the disk operation for increasing the installation speed.
12. Run i386\winnt.exe from the SD/HDSC to install Windows XP.
13. Install the ASUS's drivers