The Short Guide
These are the minimum number of steps you must make in order to stabilize a video clip:
1. Open the video clip in VirtualDub and add the Deshaker filter.
2. Select the correct Source pixel aspect and Video type.
3. Make sure Pass 1 is selected.
4. Step through the video in some way. For example by using the output play button in VirtualDub or by encoding to some trash AVI. No useful video is created during the first pass.
5. Select Pass 2 and choose Destination video size and Destination pixel aspect.
6. Encode the video the usual way.
簡單的說：抓入原始檔，加入Deshaker 這個filter，先執行pass one