原來 Tamiflu Treatment of Influenza
TAMIFLU is indicated for the treatment of "uncomplicated acute illness due to influenza infection" in patients 1 year and older "who have been symptomatic for no more than 2 days."
Treatment of patients with confirmed or strongly suspected infection with influenza pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus, , where clinical presentation is "severe or progressive" and antiviral medications for influenza are available.
之前所言, 似乎錯怪政府, 原來政府是依據 WHO 及美國 CDC 的新抗病毒用藥建議, 才訂了這些規矩.
但何謂" severe influenza"
– Presenting clinical (shortness of breath, dyspnoea, tachypnea, hypoxia) and/or radiological signs of lower respiratory tract disease (e.g. pneumonia), CNS findings (e.g. encephalopathy), severe dehydration or presenting secondary complications, renal failure, multi‐organ failure, and septic shock. Other complications can include musculoskeletal (rhabdomyolysis) and cardiac (myocarditis).
Signs and symptoms of" progressive disease"
Patients who present initially with uncomplicated influenza may progress to more severe disease. Progression can be rapid. The following are some of the indicators of progression, which would necessitate an urgent review of patient management:
– Symptoms and signs suggesting oxygen impairment or cardiopulmonary insufficiency:
• shortness of breath (with activity or at rest), difficulty in breathing, turning blue, bloody or coloured sputum, chest pain, low blood pressure;
• in children, fast or laboured breathing.
• Hypoxia as indicated by pulse oximetry
– Symptoms and signs suggesting CNS complications:
• altered mental status, unconscious, drowsiness, or difficult to awaken; recurring or persistent convulsions (seizures), confusion, severe weakness or paralysis.
– Evidence of sustained virus replication or invasive secondary bacterial infection:
• based on laboratory testing or clinical signs (e.g. persistent high fever and other symptoms beyond three days).
– Severe dehydration:
• decreased activity, dizziness, decreased urine output, lethargy.
聰明如您的各位大大, 克流感的適應症是原本48小時內, 無併發症的; 如今WHO建議是 重症及持續病情才建議用藥; 憑小弟愚昧的智慧, 實在不了解其中的奧妙......