- 100% Backward compatible with all previous HDMI versions 4K x 2K Support - Supports any resolution to 4K (4096x2160)
- HDMI Ethernet Channel - Delivers Ethernet data interconnectivity to compatible devices through the HDMI port so you don't need extra cables to get extended features
- Audio Return Channel- Allows the HDMI connection between a television and A/V receiver to transmit audio two ways, both upstream and downstream. This eliminates the need for a separate audio cable and ensures you maintain the high digital audio quality of HDMI
- Full 3D Support - If your source and receiving device support 3D, this cable will!
- Uses AWARD WINNING Redmere MEA1689 Integrated Chipset to sustains speeds of 3.4Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total) for LONG LENGTH CABLES!
- Support for ANY TV refresh rates (such as 120Hz/240/480/600Hz)
- Cable Specifications:
- Wire Gauge: 28 AWG
- End Connector Dimension: 20.1mm W x 10.7mm H, Cable Thickness: 7.5mm
- CL-2 (Class 2) rated for in-wall installation
- High Speed bandwidth: 10.2 GigaBit/sec (Certified ATC Tested)
- Gold Plated 1u (All 19 wires and Ground Shroud)
- 19 pin, Male to Male, Type A Connector
- Triple Shielded, EMI (Foil, braid, foil)
- No bulky ferrites cores!
- UL / CSA listed (UL File #: E256295, Style: 20276), Max Temperature: 80° C