機型:GF1，G2，G10: DISPLAY+ AE LOCK.
這時如果檢查菜單(settings)，應該就能看見ROM BACKUP 選項。
按住: 機型:G1,GH1: FILM MODE
機型:G2,G10: AF/AE LOCK
就可以看到另一張表，就是camera info screen, 這張表裏就有快門數SHTCUT, 還有其它的訊息
PWRCNT 開關機次數 SHTCNT 快門次數
Special notice! All this info is not intended for end users. You won't find here any useful info other than one that could damage your camera.
Temporary service mode:
1.Non-empty SD card must be installed
2.Check that single shot mode is selected.
3.Before trning on camera press:
a.DISPLAY+FILM MODE for G1 and GH1
b.DISPLAY+AE LOCK for GF1, G2, G10
4.Turn on power.
You must see ROM BACKUP option in settings menu.
Error code table in this mode:
1.Press left arrow + MENU/SET and hold them, plus press
a.FILM MODE for G1 and GH1
b.DISPLAY for GF1
c.AF/AE LOCK for G2 and G10
If you repeat error code table method one more time for'll be in CAMERA INFO screen.
Pressing Display will show you CAMERA INFO 2 screen.
To enter the TEMPORARY Service mode (there also exists PERMANENT service mode) do the following:
1. Make sure you have a NON-EMPTY (with some images) memory card in the camera.
2. Set the Drive mode lever to Single position
3. On a TURNED OFF camera push DISPLAY and AF/AE LOCK buttons simultaneously. While holding these two buttons turn on the power.
Now the camera should be in the temporary service mode. To make sure it is, enter the Setup menu (the one marked with "wrench" icon) and look at the very last page. In the service mode there will be a new item ROM BACKUP. This item is for saving the user settings to and restoring them from a memory card.
4. Push simultaneously LEFT ARROW and MENU/SET buttons. A menu can pop up or some settings show - don't pay attention to that now. While holding these two buttons push AF/AE LOCK. You can now release all three buttons. The screen will now show a table with the last 16 error codes and their dates. Table navigation is done with the arrow buttons. Error codes are explained in the Service Manual.
5. Repeat the actions from item 4 once more. Now you will see CAMERA INFO screen. There is the most interesting info:
VER: full software revision number
No.: motherboard's serial number
PWRCNT: Number of power on cycles (including exits from the Sleep mode)
SHTCNT: Number of shutter activations
STBCNT: Number of flash activations
6. If you now push DISPLAY button you will see CAMERA INFO 2 screen. There are several more counters there: Total number of clock settings (ClockSet Cnt), and two more (UnderCut Cnt и RTC Read Err).
7. By repeating actions from item 4 return the camera into the initial state. The camera can work as usual despite it is still in the service mode.
Complete exit from the service mode is done when the camera is powered down.