[注意]SONY官方必須關切的鏡頭脫膠或發霉問題,您不可不知!!

再提醒一下好了, 不論您是要直接聯絡德國蔡司或是轉交小弟聯絡, 請備齊 :

1. 蔡花照片
2. 鏡頭相關資料 ( 序號/何時購買/ ......... )
3. 檢修單 ( SONY Taiwan 出的 )
4. SONY Taiwan 後續回應 ( Ex: 人為疏失不保固 .............. )

其實, 重點就在於 SONY Taiwan 的官方回應啦
我在sony style TW的FB留言好像被刪掉了,
sony一定是知道的,
真的是視而不見!

whssnow wrote:
再提醒一下好了, 不...(恕刪)

剛剛寫給德國Zeiss的信:

主旨:Zeiss 16-80MM ZA Lense [SAL1680Z] problem

Dear Zeiss:

My name is xxx from Taiwan. I am your Sony 16-80MM ZA lens user. [SAL1680Z]
The serial number is xxxxxxxx [shown in front cover] and xxxxxx [shown in back rare].

As you may hear that this lens have many complain that alot of users discover their lens has alot of small dots in front lens.

I take my lens to a camera shop and the engineer said this is some kind of degum which is not Sony say fungus.

The engineer said the front lens are made by two piece of lens and use special gum to keep bonded. The two lens maybe separate due to gum material defected.

I am very eager to know how will Zeiss or Sony handle this issue.

Please take this issue as your priority and I hope I will not dissappoint Zeiss lens again.

PS: Actually I want to buy more ZA lens for my Sony A33 Camera but this issue keep me away.

I attach the photo of my lens and warranty card. Please push Sony to urgent response this problem.

Thank you and Best Regard,
---------------------------

大家可以用類似寫給德國Zeiss.
我用比較嚴重的商業的語氣敘述.

內容大概是我是你們小菜的使用者.
我的前鏡頭有很多小點.
相機修理公司工程師說是脫膠. 前鏡片是由兩片鏡片組成, 可能膠質變質導致脫膠.

我非常急切的要知道Zeiss或Sony 怎麼處理此問題.
請第一時間處理此問題, 我不想再對Zeiss鏡頭失望了.
其實我還想買ZA 鏡 給我的A33用. 但是此問題讓我卻步了

有誰知道日本SONY 的 客反email?
我想要email 給 日本SONY.

brianpassat wrote:
https://we...(恕刪)

剛剛也發信給日本SONY 了.

ggkings wrote:
剛剛寫給德國Zeis...(恕刪)

寫得真是棒,英文更是一流,(小弟是菜英文)

真是在台灣SONY小菜頭使用者的福氣啊

先收起來如果不幸小弟的菜頭也中獎的話也用得到

謝謝大大的範本喔
http://www.wretch.cc/album/coolbyeric
小弟雖然沒有這顆鏡頭,但是支持大家反映給德國蔡斯,不過英文上面可能還要在多修飾一下。小弟修改一下,給大家參考一下。這種文件如果能夠用最標準的英文是最好,是想如果您是收信者,您收到一封告知問題的信,但是文章有點怪,這樣子對於這個文章自然受到的重視度就會比較低了。

Sony's 16-80MM ZA Zeiss branded Lense [SAL1680Z] problem

Dear Zeiss:

My name is xxx from Taiwan. I am a user of Sony's 16-80MMZA Zeiss branded lens. [SAL1680Z]
The serial number is xxxxxxxx [shown in front cover] and xxxxxx [shown on lens mount]. Attached is a list of other users who have experienced similar problem.

(第一個是前蓋上的序號,第二個是在卡口處的序號,改說為 Sony 的 Zeiss 商標產品。畢竟這不是 Zeiss 生產販售的,避免他們再度解釋一次反而轉移焦點,就先在這邊說了。而下面附上的就是目前我們所知有碰到問題的使用者,序號,與其的問題。)

As you may have heard that there are some/a lot of users that have complained about this lens. All of the cases that was reported to Sony was always classified as fungus growth in lens. Which is extremely odd as there are cases where new, unpacked lens that had this problem upon opening, or the issue showing up after only one month of use.

(sony 把這個問題通通歸類為發霉,但是這並不合理,因為有新拆封鏡頭就有發生過此問題,或是使用僅一個月後就發生)

The symptom varies from flaking of the lens coating, massive amount of bubbles showing up between the glued two front elements, or snow flake/pine needle like pattern that appears more like glue separation than fungus.

(症狀有鍍膜剝落,大量細微氣泡在鏡間膠合層產生,或是雪花/松葉類型,看似脫膠而不是發霉的花紋產生)

Some of us who have taken the camera to camera shops or personnels with experience in lens issues, and the engineers there have also confirmed that the issue is some kind of gas release from glue (bubbling) or glue separation problem (pine needle/snow flake pattern), and none are fungus at all. Some even have reported that the "snow flakes" have grown after the camera have experienced normal vibration of day to day use. (like the vibration caused by car/motorcycle/walking)

(我們有些人將鏡頭送到相機行或是有相關經驗人士處檢查,工程師們都確認這是膠本身的氣體釋放 (細微氣泡) 或是脫膠的症狀 (雪花,松葉),而完全不是發霉。而也有人發現 "雪花" 會在日常使用下的震動後增加/變大 (車/機車/行走的正常震動)

Those who have examined the lens have mentioned that this could be caused by the glue used to fuse the two front element together. Sometimes when unreliable/defective glues are used, there could be gas release or glue separation could happen. (I guess you guys would know this better than we do, so I won't preach to the preacher.)

(檢查過鏡頭的人士提到這應該是黏合鏡片的膠不良的問題,他們有提到膠水不良時可能會釋放氣體或是脫膠,但是你們應該比我們還懂這方面的問題,所以我們就不在此班門弄斧的解釋這個現象了)

We are all very eager to know what would be Zeiss' or Sony's official response.

We hope this issue can be handled with higher priority, and we wish that we won't see this kind of issue showing up on Zeiss branded lens again.

PS: We all would like to purchase more Zeiss branded ZA lenses, but this kind of issue is scaring people off. Many have held off their purchase of higher quality lenses due to this problem.

Thank you and Best Regard,

以上的信件可以找個有這個鏡頭的人代表大家發出,並且附上目前已經蒐集到的序號與症狀資料。寄出前請記得消掉中文註解的部份啊。

等問題解決了之後我也來考慮買這個鏡頭。
推推推
希望大家一起來反應
讓SONY和蔡司能更重視這件事情
不要讓我們花了錢還要受氣!!
沒想到在01的第一篇文就貢獻在這裡了
我的小菜購入於去年11月,從到家的第一天起就住在防潮箱裡。
幾乎每週固定出勤,每次出勤完畢也是清潔完才會送進防潮箱~
今年五月間曾因手動對焦不能而送修一次~
大約是七八月間發現菜斑的問題~