2013 VOLVO V60 Upgrade

For those of you very much interested in Volvo V60, Volvo has announced 2013 upgrade for their full range. Sorry to write in English as it is easier for me to type.

1. New environmental more friendly diesel engine - called D3 with reduced horsepower (134hp) and 35Nm torque - well it is going to make the car top speed torque slower.
2. Current D3 will be re-badged to D4, not sure if D4 in Chinese sounds awful.
3. The best part. Gear shifter upgrade to beautiful new design - check out the v40, you will get that idea, transparent with LED lighted inside.
4. Here is what everyone is complaining about, new tunnel light swith on, the so called A mode - useful in Taiwan.
5. Automatic switch between high beam to low beam - not sure if this is a option or standard.
6. New car entertainment SENSUS which should be better - made by Mitsubishi electric europe. I hope that elimnate the current not so sensitive GPS built in device.

The big question is, if you are thinking about ordering V60 in Sept (which I am), chances are your V60 will be called D4 not D3. I love that gear shifter, so close in look like BMW's. Tunnel light switch will be welcome. I am debating between red/dark grey/dark brown black three colors. Interrior must be biege/black - what a nice looking elegant interrior, my personal opionion. Check about out in website!
2012-06-26 11:40 #1
有種很幸運買到末代真D4的感覺!!

只是很好奇為什麼要這樣做,

是因為環保法規嗎?

可是D5卻沒有被影響到,

還是純粹是cost-down的考量?
如果排檔桿真的跟V40一樣就真的太棒了,因為現在的真的很醜!!
The new V60 D3 engine is indeed to meet environmental issue. In Europe, for fleet car sales, the amount of carbon dioxide is proportional to tax. So, to downgrade (Volvo called this a new engine - which I have a problem agreeing to it) this D3 engine should entail more sales to fleet, which is important to Volvo.
Yes, the shifter is absolutely high-tech and most beautiful, who says Volvo cannot be fashionable!
I think the biggest problem is V60 D4 the name sounds not so good in Taiwanese. I recommend Volvo Taiwan make it D3+1! That should look interesting and still comply with Volvo global requirement.
看沒有!~用翻譯翻出來的也怪怪的!~有大大可以解釋一下嗎?
Upgrade後的V60,價錢也會Upgrade嗎?
D4對台灣人真的有不好聽嗎

我怎麼沒有什麼感覺

sam264490 wrote:
看沒有!~用翻譯翻出...(恕刪)

小弟用菜英文翻譯一下,最後那幾個顏色我有點難懂,有請強者除錯。

For those of you very much interested in Volvo V60, Volvo has announced 2013 upgrade for their full range. Sorry to write in English as it is easier for me to type.
有些消息分享給對Volvo V60有興趣的各位,Volvo已經發表了2013年全車系的升級方案,對不起用英文寫,這對我會比較容易。

1. New environmental more friendly diesel engine - called D3 with reduced horsepower (134hp) and 35Nm torque - well it is going to make the car top speed torque slower.
1. 更符合環保訴求的柴油引擎 (D3 有著比目前D3小的134匹馬力以及35公斤/米的扭力,極速會稍微下降)

2. Current D3 will be re-badged to D4, not sure if D4 in Chinese sounds awful.
2. 現在的D3引擎會取代D4,不確定D4在中文發音會不會很糟糕。

3. The best part. Gear shifter upgrade to beautiful new design - check out the v40, you will get that idea, transparent with LED lighted inside.
3. 最棒的是,排檔桿有全新的設計,可以參考V40,你就會大概對這新的設計有個概念,大概是透明的上蓋配上LED內部光源。

4. Here is what everyone is complaining about, new tunnel light swith on, the so called A mode - useful in Taiwan.
4. 這是大家幹勦許久的,終於配備感應式頭燈了。

5. Automatic switch between high beam to low beam - not sure if this is a option or standard.
5. 遠近光自動切換 - 不確定是選配還是標配。

6. New car entertainment SENSUS which should be better - made by Mitsubishi electric europe. I hope that elimnate the current not so sensitive GPS built in device.
6. 新的娛樂系統SENSUS會更好(由三菱電機所提供)我希望可以加強目前GPS的可靠度。

The big question is, if you are thinking about ordering V60 in Sept (which I am), chances are your V60 will be called D4 not D3. I love that gear shifter, so close in look like BMW's. Tunnel light switch will be welcome. I am debating between red/dark grey/dark brown black three colors. Interrior must be biege/black - what a nice looking elegant interrior, my personal opionion. Check about out in website!
最大的問題是,如果你希望在九月下訂(我就是),你的V60有機會被叫做D4而不是D3,我愛那個有點像BMW的排檔桿以及自動感應式頭燈。但是我對顏色很難抉擇,車色紅/黑 、灰/黑 以及咖啡/黑 三種,內裝一定是米色/黑色,我覺得新內裝真的非常漂亮。不管怎樣,到官網看看!
http://www.volvocars.com/intl/top/about/news-events/pages/default.aspx?itemid=361
引擎~
Model/Engine D2 (115 hp) D3 (136 hp) D4 (163 hp) D5 (215 hp)
S60 114 g 114 g 114 g 119 g
V60 119 g 119 g 119 g 120 g
V70 119 g 119 g 119 g 126 g
S80 119 g 114 g 114 g 120 g

頭燈以及排檔桿
New driver support systems
The Volvo S60, V60, XC60, V70, XC70 and S80 can also be equipped with the new systems Road Sign Information, Active High beam and Tunnel Detection.
Road Sign Information supports the driver by displaying road signs in the instrument cluster.
The new Active High Beam technology offers automatic switching between high and low beam at the right moment.
Tunnel Detection automatically turns on the headlight when the car enters a tunnel.
All models with automatic gearbox come with the new illuminated gearshift knob, first introduced in the all-new Volvo V40. The gearshift knob is transparent and LED-illuminated from inside. The pattern is reflected to create an exclusive 3D illusion.
還是沒有日行燈????
celestar wrote:
For those ...(恕刪)
限制級
您即將進入之討論頁 需滿18歲 方可瀏覽。
提醒:內容可能因過於寫實、驚悚而令人感到不舒服,是否繼續觀看?

根據「電腦網路內容分級處理辦法」修正條文第六條第三款規定,已於該限制級網頁,依台灣網站分級推廣基金會規定作標示。
評分
複製連結