2013 VOLVO V60 Upgrade

celestar wrote:
Thank you ...(恕刪)

Volvo Taoyuan is not the place for you to dig out the latest stuff.
They are just local retalier. From my experience , Volvo NeiHu should be
able to feed you with more information (i guess)....
依照過去到現在的歷史來看
應該不會發生升級不加價這種便宜事

而且我有去問認識的業務
也是這樣回應我
畢竟一分錢一分貨

老實講沒有人知道會漲多少

重點是現在的V60剩的數量不是很多
幾乎也是沒庫存 都馬要下定排產線才交車
已經定進來的數量應該也剩不多了

我是覺得假如有想要買V60的人
是可以自己衡量一下

畢竟早買早享受是不變的道理
等等等 等到最後下一代又出來
flwu wrote:
Volvo Taoy...(恕刪)
希望新的排檔桿
也能讓之前舊排檔桿的車主
升級,那就必敗了
Here is what I know and what I think.
1. Unless you can accept common color, Volvo Taiwan has zero to few stock V60 available. Most car maker start to make 2013 model by July (I think), therefore, if you order your V60 (3 months later arrival), it is already 2013 model.
2. I don't think adding a new shifter is going to increase price (I hope not!) The automatic tunnel light is a no brainer. The auto switch from high beam to low beam is interesting but I think it need a camera to deteck, it may use the same ACC radar but it will need some major firmware upgrade - so, I think it might be an add on option. The road signboard detection, that is a great feature, definitely need a camera, and might be coupled with Volvo front looking camera (looking at corner) which right now, already is an option.
3. I pray to God that cost increase is kept under NTD10,000 but if it is that low of amount, Volvo Taiwan might decide not to increase price anyway.
4. Look, the sales of S60 is stalling. S40 is always low anyway. V50 has stopped production, S80 is a no sales brainer. The only bright spot for Volvo is V60, deservingly so. So, 2013, Volvo Taiwan is going to count on V40, and V60. (Maybe a new S40) Volvo Taiwan needs market share. They positioned their price to gain market share. Their momentum should not be deterred.
5. The million dollar question is, will Volvo Taiwan order lower power V60 D3 and keep all the upgrade (Shifter/tunnel light) and stay the same price. OR, will they be ordering D4, keep the above upgrade and maintain the price or slightly increase the price.
All of us can guess the outcome!!
去問2013年式的車了

還是以v60豪華版的售價訂車

業務說 有可能會調漲價格 所以到時多退少補(我想多退應該不可能)

我就問業務 漲價應該會多配備吧

所以聽業務所說(聽聽就好)

因為v40要進來了

明年度主打v40

v40價格不可能太低(maybe150萬 vs 162萬)

怕跟v60打到

所以會做出一個價差

但是變貴 會多配備(這樣似乎比較合理)