有向CardStar的開發團隊詢問過了 似乎在將來的版本會推出像"Key ring reward cards" 一樣掃條碼的功能
Thank you for contacting CardStar about your inquiry. We do offer a scan a card feature to get your card input into the app... we currently offer this on the Android version of CardStar and plan to add this feature to CardStar for iPhone in the future. This is a bit more tricky since not all iPhone/iTouch devices use compatible cameras but this is a feature we are working on for a future release. We are working on this feature for a future release of CardStar and in the meantime you can just manually enter in your your digits associated with the barcode. If you have any trouble entering in a specific card just send me a sample image of the cards barcode and digits and I can take a look and let you know the proper settings to get your card added.
Also, for scanning at your local merchants please be sure you are following all our Tips for Scanning Success, including:
1) Make sure the screen is free of dust and fingerprints. The screen MUST be clean in order to scan properly.
2) Keep the screen just shy of perpendicular to the scanner and hold the barcode image steady (don't wave around).
3) Hold the screen approximately 5-7 inches from the scanning device.
4) Keep the screen in a vertical (portrait) orientation. Only use horizontal (landscape) orientation when the barcode is too wide to display otherwise.
5) Set your screen brightness to 80% or higher for best scanning results.
6) Avoid screen protector covers which can hinder the laser from reading the barcode off the screen. Some screen protectors can work fine and not hinder the scanning process. If you are looking for alternative screen protectors try types that are listed as "clear", such as invisibleSHEILD by Zagg, ScreenGuardz Ultra-Slim, and Ultra clear full from HDAccessory.com
7) Avoid flatbed scanners which can be problematic for scanning off of phones. Instead stick to handheld scanners which allow the laser scanner to read effectively off the phone screen. NOTE: some users have reported successful scanning off of flatbeds but only under very specific circumstances so its easiest to stick to handhelds.
Thank you again for your inquiries and feedback. Hope this information helps!
Sashont | CardStar Support | CardStar, Inc.
The #1 Mobile Loyalty App in the World
ACER Aspire 4935 Canon EOS 40D My blog: http://sandor.pixnet.net/blog