第一次翻
遇到瓶頸
還請各位幫忙



4lyn
beautifiul wast

so you want to be a surperstar
原來你想成為超級巨星
and you want to be made?
因此你想要被包裝
don’t forget about consequences.
不要忘記後果
don’t forget about your fate.
不要忘記你的命運
so you try and you lie and you cry and you hide what’s
你試著騙你試著哭你試著躲,想著
inside of your mind all for the money?
為何在你總想著錢
bla bla ,bling bling ,blow blow ,bleed bleed ,bitch!
芭芭步玲步玲轐搂轐搂斃斃幹
chorus:

here today and gone tomorrow
經天來明天溜
that’s how it is
就是這樣
and that is always was.
而且永遠都是
now go away and drown in sorrows.
現在離開並將懊悔淹沒
you ‘ve had your fame , tell everone how good it was.
你已經的成名了,所以去告訴大家成名有多麼好
go…
去吧!
so you feel it ain’t real but you’re dealing with feelings
所以你覺得這一切並不是真的
of millions and fool them for their money?

bla bla ,bling bling ,blow blow ,bleed bleed!

and you go with the flow and you know that the show that you’re playing
你順其自然地表演你自己所知道的把戲
is played out ,but you want money?
是否感到筋疲力盡,但你仍想要錢
bla bla ,bling bling ,blow blow ,bleed bleed ,bitch!

chorus:

you feel pain and got lame and there’s noone to blame
你感到痛苦覺得自己不完全卻又沒人可以責備
you’ve got lost in the gam all for the money?
你已失去社交圈(朋友)全因為錢
bla bla ,bling bling ,blow blow ,bleed bleed!

you’re addicted to coke but you’re broke as joke?
你對可樂感到癡迷但你卻像笑話一樣一文不值
at the end of the road there is no more money!
這條路的盡頭並沒有錢
bla bla ,bling bling ,blow blow ,bleed bleed ,bitch!

that’s the ending of the surperstar that wanted to paid.
這就是超級巨星的結局,那個想被包裝的人
but now it’s too late.
但一切已晚
文章關鍵字
文章分享
評分
評分
複製連結

今日熱門文章 網友點擊推薦!