How To Flash Boot and recovery .img without recovery With Flashify
If you have a rooted Android device and looking for an effective method to flash boot.img, recovery.img or zip files on your device you can do it using flashify.Flashify is a simple and fast flashing application that can be directly downloaded on rooted Android devices. In here you can find the full guide on using Flashify APK.
What Is Flashify In Brief
Flashify is only compatible with rooted Android devices and makes boring flashing processes very quick and easy. This is an APK file and only can be used on Android devices. Flashify APK comes in two version as Flashify free APK and Flashify Premium APK. Flashify free APK offers 3 flashes per day and Flashify Premium offers unlimited flashes. The latest Flashify version is v1.9.2 and comes with all the bus fixed which previously occurred.
The latest Flashify version v1.9.2 Improvements
No backup issues on Marshmallow
Download stock kernel/recovery for Nexus 5X and 6P devices
Interesting Features Of The latest Flashify version v1.9.2
1. Flashes boot and recovery .img without using a recovery mode
2. Flashes zip files
3. Wipes cache, dalvik, and data when using TWRP or Philz recovery
4. Flashes multiple files and builds a flash queue
5. Automatic Loki Patch when required
6. Full NANDroid backups/ restore when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
7. Backup/Restore kernel and recovery using Sdcard or cloud (Dropbox, Box (premium) or Google Drive (premium)).
8. Automated backup synchronization among desktops and Androids
9. Records of recent flashed items
Pre-Requisites To Download Flashify APK 1.9.2
1. Android 4.0 KitKat or upper version
2. 15MB of disk space or higher
3. A properly rooted Android device
4. 1GB RAM or higher
5. Wi-Fi or a strong network connection
flashify (v 1.9.2)
How To Install Custom ROM Using Latest Flashify APK
1. root your Android device if you have not rooted it
2. Download and install Flashify APK
3. Allow root access and go to Flashify's home screen
4. Go to the "Flash" tab
5. Click on the "ZIP File" menu and browse for the downloaded Custom ROM firmware file
6. Tick the CWM Recovery mode from the recovery and then click on"Yup!"
7. Accept the disclaimer notification and start the flashing process
8. Wait for a while until the flashing process is finished
All the thanks and credits go to Christian Göllner who is a software engineer from Lisbon, Portugal and the developer of the Flashify for designing and distributing Flashify Free APK for free.
2018-11-07 11:55 #1