2007 G35S vs 2010 M35X vs 2017 GSF

Speaking of my wife's M, my wife keeps saying her M becomes much faster recently about two weeks after I put XADO on her M. I think the treatment is only 50% done. So I think she will have more surprise on the way. (Hoping XADO will not blow up her engine!!! It's really amazing only 15cc XADO can change the engine that much...)

I also drove her M last week. Yes. It's faster now. Its exhaust sound also became more growl and a little louder. Actually M's exhaust sound is louder than my son's G. But M's exhaust sound only becomes loud when really pushing it.

GSF's exhaust sound is even louder. GSF's exhaust sound becomes loud even when just giving a little more throttle and becomes VERY LOUD when really pushing it...
As I said before the parking fee for my son's public university(not private) is 200USD monthly which is almost equal to the tuition for Taiwan public university.

In addition, his insurance fee for his near 13 year old car is 2400USD each year... You may ask how about his tuition + living cost? It is around 30000USD each year!!!

And Yes. it's only for public university. Private university is 1.5-2.0 times more...
So all the money I pay for my son and daughter's university will cost me a brand new FERRARI...

Of course I will NOT give all the money to them. I give each of them only 100,000USD budget. So they will try to learn how to lower down their spending... Just like I only buy good used Japanese cars...
It looks like my GSF MPG at normal mode becomes better when it getting more mileages which may be slightly better than my son's G... (19 mpg vs 20 mpg)

But I also drive GSF a little bit slower because the old Nissan has different throttle programs and will push me to drive fast all the time.. I think I finally slow down... Now I have two options even only at normal mode. One is driving fast and the other is driving slow and saving gas...
Of course if I put my GSF at sport mode all the time, it will drink gas like my wife's M. But, I still think my GSF mpg will still better than my wife M because of newer and better technology...
限制級
您即將進入之討論頁 需滿18歲 方可瀏覽。
提醒:內容可能因過於寫實、驚悚而令人感到不舒服,是否繼續觀看?

根據「電腦網路內容分級處理辦法」修正條文第六條第三款規定,已於該限制級網頁,依台灣網站分級推廣基金會規定作標示。
評分
複製連結
請輸入您要前往的頁數(1 ~ 7)