China they have money to blow and dick around with experimental aircraft

Will Russia and China ever get with the times? All of their planes are little more than supermanueverable crowd pleasers and they don't give a rat's ass about the trend towards BVR that's been happening since the 1970s when we realized the dogfighting is stupid

I think they have accepted they will never be able to win an air war that way, hence Russia's heavy reliance on SAMs, China is in a similar boat, but unlike Russia they have money to blow and dick around with experimental aircraft

https://boards.4channel.org/k/thread/41967086
2019-07-10 17:02 #1
Oh look! An idiot from 4channel!

You don't believe 4channel is a reliable and constructive forum right? Cause everyone knows it is packed with rastist and loser.

Your are not one of them.....aren't you? Lol
25562623 wrote:
Oh look! A...(恕刪)

mangchaocs. Why your English is still so joyful? How much good dicks you have tonight ? Blow hardly and do not speak.
台灣向後退 wrote:
mangchaocs...(恕刪)

I know I know. Broken English is too difficult for a non-native speaker. Just remain in your safe zone. You will be totally fine, my boy.

btw, what is mangchaocs? You don't even know how to speak? I have search for several dictionary and got nothing. I bet this is a special word created by yellow monkey like you.
限制級
您即將進入之討論頁 需滿18歲 方可瀏覽。
根據「電腦網路內容分級處理辦法」修正條文第六條第三款規定,已於該限制級網頁,依台灣網站分級推廣基金會規定作標示。
評分
複製連結