Swype for Symbian
以下引自Nokia Beta Labs
* Standard QWERTY keyboard layout makes Swype easy to learn
* Use a stylus or finger – Swype’s amazing input path analyzer allows you to go fast and sloppy. * Just make a reasonable effort to trace through the word and Swype will do the rest
* Double Tap Editing – Make a mistake? Double tap on a word to bring up a list of other possible matches.
* Auto Spelling Correction
* Automatic Help – Swype detects when you may be having trouble or might benefit from a particular feature and prompts you with helpful tips and instructions
* Instant access to Symbols, Numbers and Editing functions
* 65,000-word Learning Dictionary – Chances are the word you are typing is already in the Swype dictionary. If it isn’t, just tap it out once followed by a space and Swype will remember it for future use.