Winter 冬季 ~Tori Amos
Snow can wait 雪花可以等一等,
I forgot my mittens 我忘了戴手套。
Wipe my nose, 擦擦鼻子,
Get my new boots on 穿上新棉靴。
I get a little warm in my heart 一想到冬天,
When I think of winter 心裏就會感到一陣溫暖。
I put my hand in my father's glove 我戴上父親的手套。
I run off 我跑開了,
Where the drifts get deeper 雪越積越厚。
Sleeping Beauty trips me with a frown 睡美人皺皺眉,把我絆倒了。
I hear a voice: 我聽見有個聲音說,
"You must learn to stand up 你必須學會站起來,
For yourself 為你自己。
'Cause I can't always be around" 因為我不能總在你身邊。
He says when you gonna make up your mind 他說,你什麼時候才能下定決心?
When you gonna love you as much as I do 你什麼時候能夠像我愛你那樣愛你自己?
When you gonna make up your mind 你什麼時候才能下定決心?
'Cause things are gonna change so fast 因為這世界變化太快。
All the white horses are still in bed 冬天還沒有到來,
I tell you that I'll always want you near 我告訴你我想讓你永遠在我身邊,
You say that things change, my dear 你說,世事無常,親愛的。
Boys get discovered 男孩子們又開始活躍起來,
As winter melts 冬雪化去,
Flowers competing for the sun 鮮花苦爭春。
Years go by 年復一年,
And I'm here still waiting 我還在等待,
Withering where some snowman was 等待著那個雪人。
Mirror, mirror 魔鏡,魔鏡,告訴我,
Where's the Crystal Palace 水晶宮在哪里?
But I only can see myself 但是我只看見自己,
Skating around the truth who I am 在苦苦追問我到底是誰。
But I know, Dad, the ice is getting thin 但我知道,爸爸,真相就要大白。
Hair is grey 頭髮已經花白,
And the fires are burning 爐子裏的火還在燃燒,
So many dreams on the shelf 還有很多未實現的夢想。
You say I wanted you to be proud of me 你說我想讓你為我驕傲,
I always wanted that myself 其實我也想為自己驕傲。
When you gonna make up your mind 你什麼時候才能下定決心?
When you gonna love you as much as I do 你什麼時候能夠像我愛你那樣愛你自己?
When you gonna make up your mind 你什麼時候才能下定決心?
'Cause things are gonna change so fast 因為這世界變化太快。
All the white horses have gone ahead 很多年已經過去。
I tell you that I'll always want you near 我告訴你我想讓你永遠在我身邊,
You say that things change, my dear 你說,世事無常,親愛的。
Never change 永遠不會變,
All the white horses 那些遙遠的冬天。
願消三障諸煩惱 願得智慧真明了 普願罪障悉消除 世世常行菩薩道




























































































