也门武装又占领沙特一基地,毙俘近百士兵,缴获坦克46辆!

也门武装占领了又一个沙特基地,击毙沙特士兵超过50人,俘40人,缴获55辆悍马,坦克46辆,465部远距离地地导弹和大批军火。大批沙特军队逃走。

两天前沙特军队就已撤离边境20公里。

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13940310001298

According to reports, the Yemeni troops took control of Ain al-Hare military base in the Saudi region of Asir after launching a retaliatory attack against Riyadh's artillery pounding of Yemen's border region.

More than 50 Saudi soldiers were killed and 40 others were captured following the operation.

Taking a fair share of their spoils, the Yemeni forces also seized 55 Hummer vehicles, 45 tanks, 465 long-range guided surface-to-surface missiles and huge amount of arms and ammunition.

Earlier today, the Yemeni army targeted a military post by rockets and mortar rounds in Jizan and forced the Saudi troops to flee the region.

The report added that the monarchy's troops escaped their bases using armored vehicles.

Saudi Arabia's Interior Ministry issued a statement early on Sunday, saying that a Saudi soldier was killed at border areas after Yemeni fighters fired rockets and mortar rounds into Jizan.

The retaliatory attack came after Saudi bombers pounded residential areas in Yemeni border cities and claimed the lives of scores of civilians.

The tribal forces have increased attacks on the Saudi border guards in recent days, making the Saudi forces withdraw 20 kilometers in their territories two days ago.

Saudi Arabia has been bombing Yemen in the last 67 days to bring its ally, fugitive president Mansour Hadi, back to power.

The airstrikes have so far claimed the lives of more than 4,155 civilians, mostly women and children.

According to a recent report by Freedom House Foundation, most of the victims of the deadly Al Saud campaign are civilians, including a large number of women and children.

Thousands of residential buildings have been destroyed, and hundreds of civil and public facilities were reduced to rubble as a result of the bombardments by Saudi warplanes on the Yemeni cities and towns, the group said.

也门警告即将用地地导弹袭击沙特全境。让沙特民众远离军事设施。周五也门用火箭和迫击炮猛烈炮击沙特数个边境城市,以及一个城市机场,击毙多名高级军官,大批沙特士兵逃跑。

稍早前,沙特军队猛烈炮击也门境内,导致民众伤亡。

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13940309000892

Colonel Abdolmajid al-Shami announced in an interview with al-Masirah news channel that his base is ready to lock down on targets all across Saudi Arabia.

"The ground-to-ground and ground-to-air missiles are ready to lock down on targets," he said, adding the base would act only once commanded by the leadership of the popular committees.

Shami called on all Saudi citizens to stay as far as they can from all military bases, airports and governmental buildings across Saudi Arabia, warning that his country's missile systems can hit and demolish all oil wells, airports and airbases of Saudi Arabia in just 48 hours.

Th Colonel further warned that Yemen's missile attacks on Saudi Arabia would start soon.

The Saudi army's artillery units fired more than 100 rockets and mortar rounds into Yemen's border areas, killing and injuring large groups of civilians.

According to the latest reports, the Saudi military carried out artillery and rocket attacks against several border regions in Yemen on Friday, claiming the lives of dozens of people.

Elsewhere in Yemen, Saudi bombers pounded residential areas in Sana'a and killed seven people.

Also, at least 12 civilians, including 6 kids, were killed on Friday after the Saudi jets hit residential areas in the province of Hajjah.

In response a senior Ansarullah member said several high-profile Saudi commanders were killed in the Yemeni army's massive rocket attack on the airport of the Saudi border city of Najran.

"Several senior Saudi commanders were killed and large groups of Saudi soldiers fled the battlefield after the Yemeni army's artillery heavily bombed Najran's airport and several Saudi cities along the border on Friday," Majid al-Samadi told FNA.

He added that the deaths of the Saudi commanders came after the Yemeni army along with tribal fighters fired mortar rounds and 50 rockets into several military posts in border areas.

Al-Samadi also said that the Yemeni troops are making major advances in their fight against Saudi-backed terrorists in the province of Shabwah.

He further backed the absolute right of Yemeni people to defend their own country and respond to this aggression by all means, and stressed, "The steadfast people of Yemen will defeat the Saudi regime."

The Saudi military posts in the areas of Jabal al 'Amud, Khalaf al-Rami, al-Ain al-Harith, and al-Mustaqim were heavily targeted by Yemeni rockets and mortar rounds.

Saudi Arabia has been bombing Yemen in the last 66 days to bring its ally, fugitive president Mansour Hadi, back to power.
The airstrikes have so far claimed the lives of more than 4,132 civilians, mostly women and children.

According to a recent report by Freedom House Foundation, most of the victims of the deadly Al Saud campaign are civilians, including a large number of women and children.

Thousands of residential buildings have been destroyed, and hundreds of civil and public facilities were reduced to rubble as a result of the bombardments by Saudi warplanes on the Yemeni cities and towns, the group said.



也门多处袭击沙特。一处击毁两辆坦克,一处击毁一辆装甲车辆,一处击毁了多处军事目标。

据在伊拉克被俘的人员透露,沙特在土耳其会晤了伊斯兰国指挥人员,准备通过土耳其机场向沙特转运人员前往也门参战。

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13940307001019

Independent sources confirmed that the Yemeni forces have launched successful attacks on several military bases in Saudi Arabia.

Two Saudi tanks together with a military personnel were destroyed in Al-Shobheh base in Dhahran al-Junob in Saudi Arabia, the sources said.
The second region was Takhieh that was attacked by Yemeni rockets, where a Saudi armored vehicle was destroyed and its military personnel were all killed, they added.

In the Northwest, the Yemen army and popular forces fired rockets and mortar shells at Al-Radif military zone, and destroyed Saudi military positions.
Saudi Arabia has been bombing Yemen in the last 64 days to bring its ally, fugitive president Mansour Hadi, back to power.

The airstrikes have so far claimed the lives of more than 4,113 civilians, mostly women and children.

According to a recent report by Freedom House Foundation, most of the victims of the deadly Al Saud campaign are civilians, including a large number of women and children.

Thousands of residential buildings have been destroyed, and hundreds of civil and publicze facilities were reduced to rubble as a result of the bombardments by Saudi warplanes on the Yemeni cities and towns, the group said.

沙特正和土耳其商量转运基地组织和伊斯兰国赴也门参战!

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13940307000970
"Saudi Arabia has made the needed coordination with Turkey to dispatch terrorists and their commanders to Yemen to take part in the attacks against Ansarullah fighters and Yemeni soldiers," Hamid Hossein al-Hamdani told FNA on Thursday.

He noted that a captured ISIL terrorist named Abu Omar has confessed that ISIL commanders have had meetings in Al-Reqqa in Syria and Hatay in South Turkey on different occasions to implement the Saudi plan for the dispatch of the terrorists to Yemen.

Hamdani said that Saudi Arabia dispatches the terrorists to its military bases in the border city of Najran.

Early in April, a source disclosed that Saudi Arabia has released large numbers of Al-Qaeda prisoners from its jails and sent them to the Yemeni border province of Hazar al-Mout to fight against the army and popular forces of the neighboring country.

"The Al Saud regime has freed the Al-Qaeda prisoners held in its prison and also in Yemeni prisons and dispatched them to Hazar al-Mout province to open a new front against the Ansarullah fighters and Yemeni army," Ali Esmayeel Al-Katbi told FNA on May 19.

He noted that the relocation of Al-Qaeda terrorists to Yemen comes after the US and Arab countries' military analysts warned the Riyadh government about an imminent defeat in the war against Yemen.

A day earlier, media reports said that Saudi Arabia has relocated a part of its army of Takfiri terrorists from Eastern Ghouta in Damascus countryside to Yemen aboard a ship.

"The Jeish al-Islam terrorists landed in the port city of Al-Mokala, provincial capital of Hazar al-Mout province, and joined the Al-Qaeda terrorists in that province," Arabic-language Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar reported on April 7.

The Al-Qaeda-linked terrorists attacked and took control of Al-Mokala port two days earlier on April 5.

Later reports proved the claim. Saudi activist Bin Jamal reported on May 19 that his country had released large numbers of Al-Qaeda prisoners and sent them to combat missions against the Yemeni army and Ansarullah forces.

"I have recently received a document showing that two Al-Qaeda prisoners have been released by the Saudi regime to take part in the Yemeni war," Bin Jamal, a Saudi political activist, wrote on his Tweeter account.

He also said two Al-Qaeda terrorists have fled from the custody of Saudi security forces as their convoy was taking them to Yemen to take part in the war against Ansarullah.

Other sources had informed late in March that Saudi Arabia had dispatched thousands of Takfiri terrorists to Yemen to fight against the revolutionary forces in the Arab country.

"Saudi Arabia has sent around 5,000 Takfiri mercenaries to fight against the Yemeni army and revolutionary committees," Yemeni Army Commander Colonel Abdel Sattar al-Boushali told FNA on March 29.

The Yemeni commander, meantime, disclosed that the Saudi defense minister has asked Turkish officials to pave the grounds for the transfer of more terrorists from Turkish airports to Riyadh.

He noted that heavy clashes broke out between the terrorist groups and forces loyal to Yemen's revolutionary committees.

Colonel al-Boushali reiterated that Saudi Arabia is plotting to hire mercenaries to assassinate supporters of Ansarullah movement, including the movement's representative Abdel Karim al-Kheivani.

The clashes between the popular Ansarullah and the Saudi-backed loyalists of the fugitive president continue in the Southern parts of the country as Saudi Arabia has been striking Yemen for 64 days now to restore power to fugitive president Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.

The Saudi-led aggression has so far killed at least 4,113 Yemenis, including hundreds of women and children.

Hadi stepped down in January and refused to reconsider the decision despite calls by Ansarullah revolutionaries of the Houthi movement.

Despite Riyadh's claims that it is bombing the positions of the Ansarullah fighters, Saudi warplanes are flattening residential areas and civilian infrastructures.


也门部落武装周一攻占沙特一军事基地,这几天又对多个沙特基地发动攻击。
http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13940305000953
TEHRAN (FNA)- Yemeni tribal fighters, backed by popular committees, brought a Saudi military base under control in the Southwestern Saudi province of Najran, a military source said.
A senior Yemeni military source said on the condition of anonymity that the Yemeni troops took full control of the base in the al-Makhrouq region of Najran during a retaliatory attack late on Monday

Several military equipment and vehicles were destroyed during the operation.

The Yemeni attack came in retaliation for the monarchy's ongoing air and artillery attacks on residential areas in the Arab country.

Earlier in the day, the tribal fighters also destroyed four Saudi tanks in Jizan, using heavy artillery.

Also, the tribesmen hit three vehicles in the Southwestern Saudi city of Najran, which is located near the border with Yemen, with missiles.

Saudi Arabia has been bombing Yemen in the last 62 days to bring its ally, fugitive president Mansour Hadi, back to power.

The airstrikes have killed, at least, 3,912 Yemenis, according to FNA's independent tally.

According to a recent report by Freedom House Foundation, most of the victims of the deadly Al Saud campaign are civilians, including a large number of women and children.

Thousands of residential buildings have been destroyed, and hundreds of civil and public facilities were reduced to rubble as a result of the bombardments by Saudi warplanes on the Yemeni cities and towns, the group said.
2015-06-01 14:50 #1
事實證明光是武器好沒有用,沒有戰鬥力和戰鬥意志,照樣被光腳的吊打。
完全沒有其他媒體報導此事
如果殺這麼大,早就是頭條國際新聞,油價大漲
假消息的可能性很大
限制級
您即將進入之討論頁 需滿18歲 方可瀏覽。
提醒:內容可能因過於寫實、驚悚而令人感到不舒服,是否繼續觀看?

根據「電腦網路內容分級處理辦法」修正條文第六條第三款規定,已於該限制級網頁,依台灣網站分級推廣基金會規定作標示。
評分
複製連結